Friday, May 31, 2013
Thursday, May 30, 2013
NZ police botched the investigation and ordered to return files to Kim Dotcom. Mickey Mouse returns!
- Offshore 3D blueprint protector Kim Dotcom reportedly deleted files...
- Police have to return material to Dotcom
- Kim Dotcom Can Appeal for FBI Files, N.Z. Court Says
- Kim Dotcom claims to have found smoking gun in FBI bid to seize Megaupload
- Dotcom granted Supreme Court appeal
- Banks pleads not guilty in private prosecution
- Dotcom lawyer argues FBI should return property
- Dotcom warrant bungled: defence
- Dotcom wins Supreme Court bid over FBI documents
- Kim Dotcom: Two-Step Authentication Patent Is Mine
|A photo of Wellington taken from the lookout point at Mount Victoria, Wellington, New Zealand. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
It is becoming increasingly obvious that folk in the Hutt Valley are not interested in becoming part of a Wellington Super-city. And here is an extra reason why they would want a super-city like a hole in the head.
The Hutt and Wellington would take on significantly more debt if the region was combined as a super-city: Looking ahead the prospects are expected to be even more dire for ratepayers. Over the next decade Wellington City borrowing is expected to increase by 42% and the regional council's would double. However, Hutt City Council debt is expected to decline by 18%.
So on this factor alone, there would be no interest at all. The Wairarapa is expected to go it alone as well, creating a United Wairarapa Council. So it is beginning to look more likely a United Hutt Valley Council is the preferred option. A good idea in my book!
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Friday, May 24, 2013
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Beyond the HuttRiver - New Zealand today..: The two Hutt Valley councils to launch their own p...: Upper Hutt City Wellington city cable-car Ewen Bridge in Lower Hutt Re Wellington Supercity proposal: On Tuesday, the tw...
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Sunday, May 19, 2013
Their car or our's?
- Up to 7500 new houses could be added to Hutt Valley by 2031...
- Hutt Valley only interested in an amalgamated Hutt Valley, not a super-city...
- Hutt Valley does not want to be part of any Super City or any other amalgamation led by Wellington City...
- Upper Hutt city burglaries bucking trend
- Hutt Valley will not be forced by John key and his National Government to join with a Wellington City led amalagamation...
- Public transport under review
- Councils to survey on super-city
- Sports Awards honour for Casley